Our life in pictures. This is for our family and friends that don't get to see Rileigh as often as we would like and those of you that want to be able to show her off at the click of a mouse. We love y'all.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Rileigh's BIRTHday!!!!!
This was a very long, hard, tired day for me but when I finally got to see my little girl for the first time all I could say was "She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!" Anyone who has had a child knows exactly what I am talking about and if you haven't that will be the most life changing experience ever!!!! As tired as I was once we got to our room all I wanted to do is lay there and stare at how beautiful she was. I guess you could say I was a proud Mommy. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Date Age Weight Height Head 03/21/08 2 mths 12.1 lb 24 in 16.5 in 05/02/08 4 mths 13.8 lb 25 in 16.8 in 06/25/08 5 mths 16.8 lb 27 in 17.5 in 07/18/08 6 mths 16.8 lb 27 in 18 in 10/17/08 9 mths 19.4 lb 29 in 18 in 01/09/09 1 Yr 21.8 lb 30 in 18.5 in
No comments:
Post a Comment