This one is from Neiman-Marcus and is one of my favorites so far.


These are some other ones that Neiman's had.




And these are the super cute little shoes they had to match the gowns.

We found these gowns at Dillards. They are the Strasburg Children's brand and they are cute but I really didn't feel like anything really grabbed my attention.





I found this gown online and I think for Eric and me it is perfect my only concern is that since it is handmade and the material used is a linen from Ireland it is a little more than what we wanted to spend. But if you know my husband and me we are very proud of our Irish heritage and he loves shamrocks so I am sure you understand why this is so perfect for us.


1 comment:
I love the last one. It is absolutely beautiful and is everything our family's our about. And my second choice would have to be the second dress from Neiman Marcus. Listen to your sister! LOL!
Love Auntie Amanda
Post a Comment