Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rileigh Helps Mommy

Eric had to work tonight so I went shopping at the mall for the perfect shirt to match Eric and Rileigh for pictures on Sunday. I got home around 6:30 and started dinner. While I was cooking dinner I noticed Rileigh trying to clim into the dishwasher.



Not only was she trying to climb into the dishwasher but she was opening every cabinet in the kitchen and playing with the tupperware. If you look at the bottom right corner you can see dishes all over the floor.



After I was done cooking and eating dinner I was cleaning some of the dishes off to put into the dish washer and about the third time I turned from the sink to the dishwasher this is what I saw:



She had made it up into the dishwasher and was sitting there so quietly waiting for me to hand her the next dish. She is a very good little helper...I see a future chore.





1 comment:

B said...

heehee. so cute!